Home • Free PC Games • PC Game News • Familiars • Natalie Clayton Contributor 12th December 2020 / 10:48AM When you spend half your day glued to Twitter, you get used to the occasional double- or triple-take. But I don’t think anything’s ever made me stop and shout as much as stumbling upon Familiars – a browser-based monster-catching MMO that developer Loam has somehow managed to cram into a video embed, letting you embark on an honest-to-god online RPG without ever leaving Twitter. Unfortunately for the post, the magic trick doesn’t seem to work through tweet embeds, which instead link to the game’s official site. But click through to Twitter proper and you’ll find the game fully playable over on Jack Dorsey’s Hellsite regardless of whether you’re on a browser, on phone, or using alternative Twitter clients like TweetDeck. just smuggled my ENTIRE GAME into this “video” embed tweet, enjoy https://t.co/tYhXidt2Ur — 𝕃𝕆𝔸𝕄 ʟ5 💧🌱 (@ClayLoam) December 11, 2020 More than just a neat trick, Familiars is a fully functional pseudo-MMO with monster battles, character customisation and even online bloody multiplayer with PVP and all. Everything is done by clicking on the screen – and while this makes movement… Read full this story
- BBC Proms: Rule, Britannia! and Land Of Hope And Glory will feature on Last Night
- How civil servants' concerns about racism led them to Cummings recruit's tweet
- FMIA: The NFL’s Surprise Team Of ’19 Doesn’t Plan To Be One-Year Wonder
- Deals roundup for Aug. 28
- Best Minecraft shaders 1.16 - the best shaders to use with Optifine 1.16.2
- Minecraft console commands and cheats
- Women Showed Tremendous Courage in 2017 – Will It Make a Lasting Difference?
- How fast can you die in Crusader Kings 3?
- Best Android Games with Bluetooth Controller Support 2020
- Welcome to Tatiana Maslany’s Acting Master Class
Familiars packs a full-featured Pokemon clone into a single Tweet have 292 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.