Sen. Jon TesterJonathan (Jon) TesterSenate Democrat: Party’s message to rural voters is ‘really flawed’ Defense pick faces big hurdle Warren says she will vote against waiver for Biden’s Pentagon pick MORE (D-Mont.) warned that Democrats must improve their message to rural voters noting that party members need to give the demographic a reason to vote for them. During an interview with The New York Times, Tester called the Democrats’ strategy with rural voters “really, really flawed.”“I think showing up is a fundamental rule of politics, and I don’t know that we showed up. Because of Covid, we didn’t show up on the campaign trail,” Tester said in reference to down-ballot 2020 races, including Montana’s Senate race, where Gov. Steve BullockSteve BullockSenate Democrat: Party’s message to rural voters is ‘really flawed’ Ducey to lead Republican governors OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Down ballot races carry environmental implications | US officially exits Paris climate accord MORE (D) lost to Sen. Steve DainesSteven (Steve) David DainesInterior secretary tests positive for COVID-19 after two days of meetings with officials: report Senate Democrat: Party’s message to rural voters is ‘really flawed’ The Memo: High stakes for Trump in vaccine rollout MORE (R).ADVERTISEMENT“And in a state like Montana, you have to give… Read full this story
- Trump campaign, Russia and Wikileaks sued by Democrat Party over election ‘disruption’ in echo of Watergate scandal
- In governors’ races, candidates battle over what the Democratic Party stands for
- Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign and WikiLeaks alleging 2016 campaign conspiracy
- Is the Democratic Party actually broken?
- Putting tenants first in the Democratic Party
- Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign
- Democratic party sues Russia, Trump campaign, alleges conspiracy to influence election
- Democratic party sues Russia, WikiLeaks and Trump campaign, alleging conspiracy to influence election
- Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign and Wikileaks over election meddling
- Democratic Party, in lawsuit, says Trump campaign conspired with Russia, WikiLeaks to disrupt 2016 election
Senate Democrat: Party's message to rural voters is 'really flawed' have 325 words, post on thehill.com at December 16, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.