A HUGE and long-awaited update to “fix” Cyberpunk 2077 has actually broken a key part of the game. The brand new Patch 1.1 mends countless bugs in Cyberpunk – but also causes a major issue in the story mode. Launched in December, the long-awaited sci-fi RPG was met with widespread fury from gamers. Some loved it, but many complained that the game was riddled with bugs – and was near-unplayable on the original PS4 and Xbox. Cyberpunk’s creators at CD Projekt Red vowed to do better, and Patch 1.1 is the first big update aimed at fixing many of the game’s problems. But the patch – which arrived this week – has created a big issue in the Cyberpunk 2077 campaign.During the quest Down on the Street, V receives a video-call from Takemura. Sadly, he’ll just stare into the distance silently – effectively breaking the quest. There’s no obvious way to move past this point, leaving many unable to progress. However, CDPR has offered a workaround while a fix is in the works: Load a save before Takemura and V leave Wakako’s office Finish the conversation with Takemura immediately outside the office Once you’re done (and the quest is updated)… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2077 is CD Projekt's Next 'Blockbuster Franchise'
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Revealed in 48-Minute Walkthrough
- CYBERPUNK 2077 Really Wants You To Know How Edgy It is
- Preview: Cyberpunk 2077 Is Out Of This World [E3 2019]
- Cyberpunk 2077 will feature multiplayer gameplay options
- Keanu Reeves At E3 2019: Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Reveals Who He Plays In The Game
- Cyberpunk 2077 Game Trailer Brings Keanu Reeves to the Party
- E3 2019: How Keanu Reeves Became Involved In Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt Red Is Planning More Witcher Games, Just Not Witcher 4
- Monster Hunter World is Capcom's Best-Selling Game Ever
Disbelief as huge Cyberpunk 2077 ‘fix update’ manages to BREAK the game have 282 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.