Marvel recently confirmed Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt would reprise his role as Peter Quill, a.k.a. Star-Lord, in Thor: Love and Thunder. And on Friday morning, the actor, 41, landed in Australia via a private jet from Los Angeles alongside his co-stars, as they prepare to film the new movie Down Under in the coming weeks. Chris, Dave Bautista and Karen Gillan were pictured shortly after touching down at Sydney Airport, before the group headed off to begin their mandatory 14-day quarantine in a hotel amid the Covid-19 pandemic. He’s back! On Friday, Chris Pratt, 41, officially landed in Australia with his co-stars as they prepare to film the new Thor movie alongside Byron Bay local Chris Hemsworth Chris cut a casual figure as he got off the plane with his entourage. Despite wearing a protective mask and oversized sunglasses, the Jurassic World star was recognisable thanks to his hunky stature and confident bravado. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Chris Pratt reveals plans to fly to Australia where he will… Katherine Schwarzenegger carries daughter Lyla in her animal… Chris Pratt’s father-in-law Arnold Schwarzenegger jokingly… Chris Pratt and wife Katherine Schwarzenegger take daughter… Share this article Share 306 shares… Read full this story
- Jennifer Hudson turns heads in statement orange trousers
- How Get Out, the First Great Movie of the Trump Era, Got Made
- The 25 Best Heist Movies of All Time
- Three Big Superhero Movies, One Queer Tragedy Trope
- 10 great places to enjoy New Year's Eve fireworks
- Hugh Jackman to Lead Broadway Revival of 'The Music Man' (Exclusive)
- Exclusive: Chelsea Clinton mulling political office: If someone 'steps down or retires'
- An Extended Conversation with Kevin Feige
- Avengers: Infinity War Will Dazzle, Stagger, and Rile You Up
- The Good, the Bad and ‘Black Panther’
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt lands in Australia and heads to a mandatory quarantine hotel in Sydney with his co-stars ahead of production for the new Marvel movie Thor: Love and Thunder have 287 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.