Pooja Maniar lost his loving father-in-law to COVID. Despite consulting several doctors, when his condition did not show improvement, the family got him admitted to a non-COVID hospital because his result was negative. But soon they found out that he was COVID positive, which eventually took his life. After hearing COVID stories of other people, I start getting goosebumps and it revives the nightmare which me and my family member faced. I lost my father-in-law who was the jovial, cheerful, full of life, backbone of our family. At the age of 66, he was hale and hearty without any co-morbidity. Intially my 3-year-old son developed cold, fever and chills which lasted for 5 days but by the grace of god he was negative and recovered. Gradually, my father-in-law developed 102 fever which lasted for 1 and half day and as usual he visited our family physician who gave regular medicines and he recovered in 2 days. Then my mother-in-law and husband developed fever which lasted for 1 and a half day and with medicines and ample rest they too recovered. At this juncture I was lucky to be spared. But after 3 days of his recovery, the fever came back… Read full this story
- Pilot reporter Tim Eberly named as Pulitzer finalist for series on state's "three strikes" law
- If Surefire Intelligence Really Was Behind False Avenatti Police Report, Jacob Wohl Could Be in Deep Trouble
- Meghan and Harry vs. her father and sister: Feud gets nasty with allegations dad ‘faked’ heart surgery
- If AMI’s Jeff Bezos Shakedown Was Criminal, They Can Kiss Their Non-Prosecution Agreement Goodbye
- Tabloid bought Trump love-child rumor for $30G, then spiked story
- Prince Harry reportedly 'feels responsible' for Meghan Markle 'being so miserable' lately
- From Stormy Daniels to James Comey, Can We Stop Overhyping These Non-Bombshell Interviews?
- Could Joy Reid or MSNBC Face Legal Trouble For Bringing Apparently False Hacking Claims to FBI?
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Boss on His "Emotional" Series Farewell, "Heartbreaking" Finale Death
- 10 Horror Movies Inspired by True Stories
My COVID Story: My father-in-law got a false negative report and was admitted to a non-COVID hospital have 325 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at January 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.