Publisher Activision has shared new details about the mid-season update coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on January 14. This includes a new map and mode for the game’s multiplayer, a free access period for Zombies, and additional store content.Players of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s multiplayer will get a brand-new Sanatorium map to duke it out on. The map is a low-wooded hills area replete with air, land, and sea vehicles for players to quickly get into and out of the frenetic action. Alongside Sanatorium is the latest 6v6 mode Dropkick, a hot potato-like game where two teams battle over a briefcase filled with nuclear codes. It seems to be an amalgam of Headquarters (or King of the Hill) and Sabotage, with whatever team to score 200 points first and set off the explosive winning the game.Meanwhile, Zombies players can check out the Cranked mode where every kill resets a timer that kills players if it reaches zero. PlayStation players will get a brand-new Raid map and Dark Aether intel. And everyone can play Zombies for a limited time for free from January 14-21.Over in the Call of Duty store are two new bundles:… Read full this story
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: Trailer, Gameplay, Plot and Where You Can Pre-Order
- Get a Call of Duty Black Ops IV beta key AND win one of 10 PS4 Pro consoles
- Get a Call of Duty Black Ops 4 beta key AND win one of 10 PS4 Pro consoles
- The first Call of Duty Black Ops 4 beta will take place this weekend
- Call of Duty shows off first story trailer for Black Ops 4 Zombies mode
- Could the Cold War return with a vengeance?
- Cambridge Analytica whistleblower warns of ‘new Cold War’ online
- Bawdsey play explores how Suffolk kept Cold War Britain safe
- 'Russia Threat Central' as UK MPs Call for Cold War Level Military Spending
- YouTube star FaZe Censor dumps model girlfriend Yanet Garcia to focus on Call of Duty
New Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Map And Mode Revealed have 326 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 11, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.