We’ve heard a lot of chatter about the height of a certain horror villain recently, but an unknown Silent Hill fan wants you to remember that Pyramid Head was here first. The apparently fan-owned site Silenthill.com now shows a picture of Silent Hill 2’s Pyramid Head with a height diagram for scale, confirming that he is indeed nine feet tall. The message “he was first” accompanies the image, making its intended effect quite clear.Your love for Lady Dimitrescu is loud and clear. 👒pic.twitter.com/Lj4m5pN2dJ — Resident Evil (@RE_Games) February 2, 2021This is clearly a response to the popularity of Resident Evil Village’s Lady Dimitrescu, a very tall vampire lady who really wants to kill protagonist Ethan Winters. The game’s art director Tomonori Takano confirmed that Lady Dimitrescu is around nine and a half feet tall when you include her hat and high heels, which triggered a flood of fan jokes and interest.While the unknown fan certainly has a point about Pyramid Head, it’s likely that Konami or some other party might want this domain back at some point. Recently, series composer Akira Yamaoka gave an interview where he said that a new project that he’s working on is “the one you’re… Read full this story
- Nigeria: Community Where People Send Animals On Evil Errands
- Spring Valley residents rally support for buildings affected by fire
- Kenya: Gor Mahia Fans Feared Dead in Accident
- The Tombstone on Dragon Hill
- Sudan: FM Undersecretary Meets UN Resident Representative
- I'm a Russian expat living in Britain and I'm sick of being told I'm trashy, evil and corrupt
- The Golden Age Of Bad Movies Based On Horror Games
- Netflix: What's coming and going in May
- Cordillera Ranch sold $42 million worth of homes in 2017, according to report
- Nigeria: Who Wins Big Brother Naija... Tobi, Miracle, Cee C, Nina or Alex?
A Silent Hill Fan Bought SilentHill.com Because Of Resident Evil Village have 307 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.