The Witcher 3 is a game that can last for upwards of 100 hours, and during that time you’ll spend a heckuva lot more time murdering monsters and navigating conversation trees than you will taking a bath. But if Anders Lundbjörk’s short PS1 demake of the Witcher 3 had dared depict any other of Geralt’s daily affairs, it wouldn’t have captured the Geralt we know and love. “Demake” is probably a misnomer here: the video embedded above resembles Witcher 3-themed sketch comedy with a PS1 veneer. It’s quite funny, especially if you’re a fellow hater of Gwent. Just, uh, make sure you watch until the end. You’ll have probably guessed, but Anders Lundbjörk is the same YouTuber responsible for the Cyberpunk 2077 PS1 demake , which is actually something I’d be eager to play. Another recent demake was this PS1 reimagining of Bloodborne , which really makes me want to play King’s Field.
- A Gripping, Lusty Excerpt From My
- How to Stay Cool Without Air Conditioning
- Gifts The Wellness-Obsessed In Your Life Will Appreciate
- ‘First he lost his pig mother and then he lost me’: Vegan slammed for keeping pet in her two-bedroom London flat threatens to SUE the RSCPA for refusing to say where her beloved Jixy Pixy is now living
- The 15 most bizarre video game Collector’s Editions and... wait, one of them is $10 million? Really?
- Stuff Brexit: The 10 'foodie experiences' every Brit can identify with
- Jake Shears Shares Bono’s Advice, David Bowie’s Cryptic Note of Support
- Martin Mull talks
- The Christmas gift guide: 100 brilliant buys for every budget
- 34 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From KitchenAid to Lululemon
Geralt takes a nice warm bath in this Witcher 3 PS1 demake have 275 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.