When signs first pointed toward zombies infiltrating Call of Duty: Warzone , it seemed like a perfect pairing. After a few seasons of inconsequential map updates such as the confusing subway system (which unceremoniously closed down ), the open stadium (cool?), and a loot train that nobody cares about, adding zombies sounded like an easy win. Mindlessly stomping undead baddies would be a fun way to earn extra loot and a change of pace to the ruthlessly competitive battle royale environment. Well, Warzone’s zombies are finally here and (surprise!) they’re super boring. The problem is that there aren’t enough zombies to go around. With a massive 150-player map to infest, they only spawn in a single tiny murderbox in the southeast corner. If you’re extremely lucky, you might survive long enough on the Warzone Shipwreck to open a single loot crate with some okay gear. I don’t know whose idea it was to split 40 zombies in a single location among 150 players, but they shouldn’t be surprised that the start of every match currently looks like this: Assuming you survive the initial chaos, it’s still a terrible time. The zombies themselves are useless fodder and don’t swarm in large… Read full this story
- Prince William might leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch a soccer game
- Nine times female sports fan engagement was condescending and sexist
- Top 200 moments in UFC history
- Half-Jock, Half-Nerd: Ahman Green’s Life in Green Bay
- Fantasy Baseball Impact of MLB Deadline Deals
- And then the barrier broke: Remembering Jackie Robinson’s first 10 days as a big leaguer
Call of Duty: Warzone's Outbreak event needs more zombies ASAP have 261 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.