With three expansions now under its belt, Final Fantasy XIV level cap has moved from 50 all the way to 80. That's a lot of levels to fight, chop, and craft your way through, but we have some essential tips for the hardcore and casual player who's in a rush to maximize their gains and reach the cap fast. Over the years, Final Fantasy XIV has introduced a dizzying number of ways to gain EXP. It's not as clear-cut as the classic MMO days of grinding the same mob cluster for days on end. The most time-efficient method is to rely on daily and weekly bonuses, those with ample time on their hands, plenty of snacks, and maybe a spare screen for some Netflix binging can master all the avenues to grind their way to the top. Here's how to quickly reach the max level in Final Fantasy XIV . Leveling Your First Battle Class Final Fantasy XIV is built around battle content at the minute. You can absolutely live your life as a crafter or gatherer once you hit the level cap, but you'll need to do so on a single battle class before you can turn your life… Read full this story
- Final Fantasy XIV is being adapted into a live-action TV show
- Octopath Traveler Is Nothing Like Final Fantasy VI
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Everything we learned at E3 2019
- Fantasy basketball: Ranking the rookies
- Who is No. 1 in fantasy drafts: KAT, Giannis, AD, Steph?
- Fantasy Football Week 4 Stealing Signals: Stats, waiver targets, trade candidates for every game - CBS Sports
- The 30 most intriguing players in fantasy baseball for 2019
- George R. R. Martin, Fantasy’s Reigning King
- Fly Far Away From Reality in the Pages of October's New Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books
- 236-unit multifamily development on St. Francis lakefront gets final city approval
How to level grind in Final Fantasy XIV have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 25, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.