Brand new gameplay for Kena: Bridge of Spirits debuted at the Future Games Show Spring Showcase, revealing more footage of the game in action, how players will explore the world around them, and most important of all, Kena’s spirit companions The Rot wearing tiny hats. There’s plenty of new content to dig into in the trailer below, which includes never-before-seen footage that developer Ember Lab made just for the Future Games Show. The trailer also briefly revealed more monsters that Kena will have to battle, platforming sections, and an adventure set in a beautifully verdant world. As for your Rot companions, you’ll be able to outfit them with all manner of hats that can be discovered in the world or by purchasing them with an in-game currency in the village hub. Special challenges will also unlock rare hats, and there will be around 100 of them to collect. The Rot aren’t just adorable sidekicks though, as they’ll be able to help Kena overcome puzzles and when enough of them are gathered, they can turn the tide of battle with their incredible power. As revealed during Sony’s February State of Play showcase , Kena: Bridge of Spirits will launch on PC… Read full this story
- New York Asian 2019 Preview: 10 Films to See
- New York Asian Film Festival 2018 Sneak Peek: Weird, Wild Summertime Cinema
- 30 places to go for Christmas and New Year for a luxury travel break
- All the Xbox E3 2018 Trailers Including The Division 2 & Cyberpunk 2077!
- Ready Player One: EVERY Trailer Easter Egg
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Trailer Breakdown
- Spider-Man redux: Marc Webb spins new image for comics icon in Sony reboot
- There's A New Diablo Game After All, But It's Not What You Think
- What's new and happening in Chicago
- Movie News, Reviews, Trailers, TV News, Video Games, Comic Books
New Kena: Bridge Of Spirits Trailer Shows Off Action, Exploration, And Tiny Hats For The Rot have 299 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 26, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.