Just moments before ITV dropped a bombshell statement revealing Piers Morgan has quit Good Morning Britain he shared a very cryptic tweet. Minutes before the UK commercial TV channel published its statement Piers took to his own Twitter account to share a cryptic gif with his 7.7 million followers. At 6.13pm today (March 9) Piers tweeted just a black and white gif of an old-fashioned clock swinging backwards and forwards. Written across it read: “Tick tock…” Within minutes ITV then dropped the following statement revealing that the TV host had decided to quite the show. The statement read: “Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain. “ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.” And just an hour before ITV’s statement, Ofcom dropped a statement revealing it had received over 41,000 complaints about comments made by Piers Morgan on ITV's Good Morning Britain. Today an Ofcom spokesperson took to its official Twitter account to confirm it is “investigating” Monday’s episode of GMB. The statement read: “We have launched an investigation into Monday's episode of Good Morning Britain under our harm and offence rules. “As of 14:00 on Tuesday… Read full this story
- Piers Morgan leaves Good Morning Britain as he takes long break
- Good Morning Britain viewers 'want Piers Morgan back'
- Good Morning Britain host struggles to hold back tears
- Jacob Rees-Mogg clashes with Good Morning Britain host
- Piers Morgan misses out on TV Bafta award
- Piers Morgan slates David Beckham for kissing Harper on the lips
- Piers Morgan criticises Susanna Reid for interrupting him
- Piers Morgan and Gary Lineker Brexit row heats up on Twitter
- Piers Morgan SHOCKS as he smokes a joint with Mike Tyson
- Piers Morgan accuses BBC of double standards over Jo Brand
Piers Morgan shares cryptic tweet moments before Good Morning Britain exit announced have 292 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.