As a longtime Fire Emblem fan, I can’t help but be drawn to Project Triangle Strategy (lacklustre working title aside). After playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses to death back in 2019, I’m more than ready for a new strategy-based adventure and Square Enix’s upcoming RPG seems to fit that bill perfectly. As the second game in Square Enix’s HD-2D series, the delightful sprite style seen in Octopath Traveler makes a comeback, and brings to mind the old school vibes of classic strategy games that landed on the Game Boy Advance so many years ago, like Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. After seeing a brief glimpse of Project Triangle Strategy in the most recent Nintendo Direct , I was all too keen to jump right in and check it out for myself. I’ve since played through the demo a few times, and I’ve already found a lot to love about Square Enix’s strategy RPG… but there are some aspects that give me a moment’s pause. Still, whether you’re a Fire Emblem fan like me or just fond of the strategy genre in general, Project Triangle Strategy holds a lot of promise and ticks a lot of… Read full this story
- The best steam festival demos: ACTION
- In the race to house Canberra's booming population, some are unsure about the bush capital's development
- $100 million fund to convert Bay Area hotels to homeless housing draws 20 applications — none in SF
- Steven Soderbergh on Quitting Hollywood, Getting the Best Out of J.Lo, and His Love of
- The Project's Waleed Aly wins Gold Logie and fights back tears as he recalls emotional moment he was approached by a man called Mustafa...who told him he wanted him to win because his name prevents him from getting a job
- Novaland has successful first half 2020 thanks to M&A strategy
- Better late than never: Health Secretary Matt Hancock emerges from self-isolation to promise 100,000 coronavirus tests a DAY in huge U-turn and says everyone will be able to access vital checks and 'get back to life'
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Rep. Rodney Davis says most important thing White House can do on COVID-19 is give consistent messaging; US new cases surpass 50k for first time
- Blxck Cxsper Aims For a 'Trans Takeover' of the Music Business with The Ghostly Beats Project
- White House team on Capitol Hill as virus aid talks deepen
Project Triangle Strategy demo is promising for those who loved Fire Emblem: Three Houses have 399 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.