Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker was the Episode 9 that made it to theaters. But we can now catch a glimpse of Colin Trevorrow’s scrapped “Duel of the Fates” story, thanks to an incredible fan-made web comic. But, first, a primer for the uninitiated: Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow was originally brought on to helm the final chapter in the Skywalker Saga, what we now know was meant to be called Duel of the Fates. He later departed, leaving J.J. Abrams to pick up the pieces with Rise of Skywalker. Until relatively recently, Duel of the Fates was thought consigned to the dustbin of history. That is, until a legit leaked script floated around the internet – hinting at several major different story beats, including new arcs for Finn and Kylo Ren. Now you can see how the story was originally due to unfold. On Twitter, artist Andrew Winegarner revealed his project: “I’ve been working the past year on a comic book adaptation of Colin Trevorrow’s Star Wars Episode 9 script Duel of the Fates,” while also adding that the finished project will comprise of seven issues. Hey, Star Wars fans. I’ve been working the past year on a… Read full this story
- New Star Wars Fan Theory Proves Rey & Emperor Palpatine Are Related?
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Star Wars Fan Needs
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Episode 5 "The Gunslinger" Is Packed With Easter Eggs
- Knights of the Old Republic: Can Star Wars make a watchable video game movie?
- Star Wars 8 First Look Is Coming Soon, Is It the Trailer?
- 17 Questions Star Wars: The Force Awakens Didn't Answer
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Watch the Creator of Spawn Draw Baby Yoda
- Could Kevin Feige's Star Wars Film Finally Bring Doctor Aphra to Life?
- Last Jedi Director Surprises Waiting Fans at Star Wars Celebration
- How Darth Maul Ties Into Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars fan brings scrapped Episode 9 script to life in a new web comic have 309 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.