Plenty of people rely on action-packed video games to improve their reflexes, but a lot of gamers will tell you that nothing tugs at their competitive streak like a racing game. Even if you don't get to speed down the racetrack in real life, there's no reason why you can't do it in the virtual world. There's an entire genre of racing games available, but we've managed to highlight some of the best ones of all time. Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2, Xbox) In terms of over-the-top arcade racing action, no game has done it better than Burnout 3: Takedown . The 2004 title from Criterion Games for PS2 and Xbox upped the carnage from the first two entries in the series to create a constantly riveting experience. Sure, Burnout 3 had traditional races, but rather than trying to steer clear of other racers, the main fun came from slamming into their vehicles. As damage accrued, you could eventually total their vehicle and in turn, increase your chances of winning. The takedown mechanic thrived in the new Road Rage mode, which tasked you with totaling a set number of cars within a time limit. Burnout 3 was at its best, however,… Read full this story
- The best iPhone games currently available (June 2020)
- The best indie games for May 2020
- All the FREE PS4, Xbox and PC games you can get this month – including Tomb Raider and Saints Row
- The best games for 2020: 31 games you need to try
- Best Board Games To Play In 2020
- The best PS Now games
- Richard Sherman and the five best post-game sports rants
- The best gaming chair to seat yourself in for 2020
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals July 2020: Nintendo Switch Consoles, Games, Accessories, And More
- The 25 greatest video game consoles – ranked!
The best racing games of all time have 291 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.