WandaVision episode 9 has all the pieces in place for a hugely exciting, captivating finale. Director Matt Shakman, though, is warning some fans to temper expectations – especially if they expect certain theories to come to pass. “I know there are so many theories out there; there will be a lot of people who will no doubt be disappointed by one theory or another,” Shakman told Entertainment Weekly ahead of WandaVision's concluding chapter. Everything from aerospace engineers , to Pietro's potential multiverse origins , and even Paul Bettany sharing a scene with an actor he's been dying to work with have sparked a whole host of hare-brained theories recently. The director's words might help dial back the desire of fans who suddenly think Fantastic Four's Reed Richards will be showing up in the finale, let's put it that way. But we can still expect WandaVision to stick the landing. Offering a glimpse of what's to come, Shakman said: “We’re always telling this story about Wanda dealing with grief and learning how to accept that loss, and hopefully people will find that the finale is surprising but also satisfying, and that it feels inevitable because it’s the same story they’ve been… Read full this story
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6, Episode 9 recap: Fans won’t be disappointed with the Battle of the Bastards
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Finale Recap: Negan gets into swing of things spelling doom for a major character
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ 15th episode readies Gregory, Negan and Rick for unique showdowns in season finale: recap
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ episode 12 brings viewers a busy but seamless episode pushing season’s story forward
- DC Comics fans get first look at 'Justice League' film, news about Ben Affleck's 'Batman' at WB San Diego Comic Con panel
- These TV Shows Are Finally Giving Queer Women Happy Endings
- A Shadowy Fan Campaign Is Taking Credit For 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Announcements
- 'Star Wars Rebels' Season 3 Finale recap: Empire's genius tactician makes his move as we reach 'Zero Hour'
- Star Wars: Episode IX: Everything We Know So Far
- SEE IT: In honor of National Twilight Zone Day, here’s our favorite sci-fi episodes
WandaVision episode 9 might be a disappointing finale for some fans, warns director have 366 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.