WandaVision included a Wolverine Easter egg that hardly anyone noticed, it has been revealed. In the Halloween-themed episode 6 which saw Wanda and Vision wear traditional, comic-accurate costumes (while their twins Billy and Tommy also resembled their superhero alter-egos ), Quicksilver rocked a hairstyle very similar to the one worn by Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine, in a possible reference to Evan Peters’ time in the Fox X-Men universe. Tricia Sawyer, makeup department head for the series, and Karen Bartek, hair department head, confirmed to Indie Wire that this comparison was in fact intentional. “It was something that Matt [Shakman, director] really [wanted]. They kind of planned that,” Bartek commented, while Sawyer also confirmed that the intention was to mix the Fox and Marvel universes. Peters’ version of Quicksilver in the MCU was the subject of much speculation, and it eventually turned out that Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness was behind the new Pietro, as Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s version of the speedster is definitely dead. We don’t yet know how things will turn out for the alternate Quicksilver, though – or if his appearance is actually a clue to the multiverse . In fact, there are plenty of fan theories that might prove false… Read full this story
- Batman v Superman: Lex Luthor's Theme Song Easter Egg Confirmed
- Kids' WB hosted by Lauren Phillips and Andy Sunderland is cancelled after 13 years on the air, Channel Nine boss confirms
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be At E3 2019, Confirms Square Enix
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters Director Confirms One Super-Subtle Easter Egg
- NSW woman reveals her ‘stressful’ robodebt battle – and how she took on Centrelink and won
- Body Changes During Pregnancy
- Then and now: Granta's best young British novelists
- Shania Twain on New Album: ‘This Is My Chance to Do Something Very Pure’
- All About the Status Watches Jennifer Aniston Wears in 'The Morning Show'
- Avengers: Endgame Nearly Gave Every Avenger an Arc Reactor
WandaVision stylist confirms a Wolverine reference that no-one noticed have 310 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.