While new clothes are always great, sometimes you just want an old favorite – one that fits in all the right ways, and makes you look good. In this week’s Spider-Woman #11 from Marvel Comics, Jessica Crew is switching out of her new 2020 suit and back into her classic ’70s duds designed by the late Marie Severin . But not without a few improvements, by series artist Pere Pérez. “The last ten issues pushed Jessica places she never wants to go again, but she survived,” reads Marvel’s description of the issue. “Now, it’s time to show the world who Spider-Woman truly is!” Spider-Woman series writer Karla Pacheco tells Newsarama to expect “explosions, swords, incredible new villains, some old faces, and lots of classic Karla™ heart-rippies!” beginning with this issue – which is described as a “great jumping-on point” for new readers as this run enters its second year. Newsarama and Pacheco spoke about the decision behind returning Jessica to her old costume, if there’s a chance to see the black suit again, and we even get into details about some new villains who are based on the writer’s own family. Newsarama: Karla, following an emotionally draining arc for Jessica,… Read full this story
- Marvel in talks with Sony to bring Spider-Woman into the MCU?
- The Weekly Pull: Batman, Spider-Woman, Wicked Things, and More
- The Awl and the Hairpin’s Best Stories, Remembered by Their Writers
- HT Brunch Cover Story: 11 women define feminism differently
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 3/18/2020
- Marvel Unlimited: 15 Binge-Worthy Series to Keep You Busy During Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- Fiction and hyper-reality
- Terrence McNally, Tony-Winning Playwright, Dies of Coronavirus Complications
- Corona Chronicles – Volume I
- Matthew Lopez: Terrence McNally showed the gay community a vision of life with dignity
Bringing Jessica Drew back to basics in Spider-Woman #11 with writer Karla Pacheco have 284 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.