The Destiny 2 Guardian Games 2021 event is fast approaching. For years players have argued over which class is best in Destiny 2. Warlock, Titan, or Hunter: You stand by your choice and you die by it. Although, until 2020, there wasn't really any way to find out, once and for all, which class was the cream of the crop. And that's why Bungie introduced the Guardian Games… which Titans won and the community cried out for a re-run. So, ahead of the Destiny 2 Guardian Games imminent launch, here's everything we know about this year's event. What is Guardian Games in Destiny 2? The Guardian Games is Destiny 2's newest seasonal event. First launching 2020, the Guardian Games pits each of the game’s three classes against each other. You have another chance to grind for limited-time items—things like medals and laurels—while wearing an event specific class item to contribute towards a combined class total. Laurels are generated and dropped on the floor by players in all activities—aside from Gambit and Crucible where they will be automatically gathered—and can be used to purchase bounties, Contender Cards, and rewards from Eva Levante. Medals are earned from activity completion, Triumphs, and Contender… Read full this story
- Commonwealth Games 2018: Know your opponents
- ‘I can’t keep losing games’ – Allardyce knows Everton job is on the line
- Mary's Wonder Women: The Commonwealth Games
- Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard forced to retire after horror elbow injury at Commonwealth Games
- BBC NI to show four games during the Ulster Senior Football Championship
- Australian Diamonds vs Fiji: Commonwealth Games netball live scores
- ICC: We are too big for the Commonwealth Games
- BCCI decides to reject the conversion of 2021 Champions Trophy to World T20
- Should Destiny 2 finally make the jump to esports?
- Sautter: Seven games, seven players, and a remarkable tournament run by Lincoln Supreme
Destiny 2 Guardian Games 2021: Everything we know have 307 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.