The Dungeons & Dragons movie has added another actor to its ensemble cast – Chloe Coleman is the most recent addition to the upcoming fantasy adventure movie, Deadline reports. She joins Chris Pine, Michelle Rodriguez, Justice Smith, Rege-Jean Page, Hugh Grant, and Sophia Lillis. Grant will play the movie’s antagonist, but other roles haven’t been confirmed yet (including Coleman’s). While we know the movie will be based on the popular fantasy tabletop roleplaying game, the rest of the plot details are being kept tightly under wraps. The movie, currently scheduled for release in March 2023, will be co-directed and co-written by Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley, the duo behind the action comedy Game Night . Pine’s casting was the first to be announced back in December 2020, while Page, Rodriguez, and Smith’s involvement was reported in February 2021. Grant and Lillis’ casting was announced last month. Twelve-year-old Coleman already has an impressive resumé – her first recurring role was in the HBO series Big Little Lies, playing the daughter of Zoë Kravitz’s character. Her last role was in the Amazon Prime comedy My Spy alongside Dave Bautista, and she can next be seen in the rom-com Marry Me with… Read full this story
- George Clooney, Brad Pitt, John Malkovich in the Ultimate Spy Vs Moron Movie, "Burn After Reading"
- How to Become an Actor?
- Earn Additional Income As a Movie Extra
- Goldeneye Movie Review
- My Favorite Top 10 Movie Comedy Scenes
- Marketing Tips For Actors - What to Put on Your Demo Reel - Do's and Don'ts
- Lord Of The Rings TV Show Adds Another Cast Member In "Significant" Role
- 81st Academy Awards 2009
- Jason Vorhees is Back in a Big Way
- Morally Bankrupt Millionaire - Danny Boyle Dogged by Criticism
Dungeons & Dragons movie adds Avatar 2 actor to cast have 285 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.