Developer Mediatonic has delayed the release of Fall Guys for Xbox and Switch, saying it needs more time to incorporate everything it wants to include for launch. But on the positive side, crossplay is on the way! Mediatonic initially announced it would be bringing Fall Guys’ ludicrous last-bean-standing action to Nintendo and Microsoft’s platforms this summer. In a new post on its website , however, the developer confirmed a change of plans, explaining summer is “unfortunately just too soon for us to include all of the tasty new features we’re working on.” There’s no suggestion of when Fall Guys might finally arrive Xbox and Switch following the delay – although Mediatonic says it’s still aiming to “launch on these platforms as quickly as possible” – but the developer has attempted to soften the blow by revealing one of the new features it currently has in development: crossplay. It sounds like the decision to incorporate crossplay into Fall Guys – enabling players to “stumble in harmony with their pals, regardless of their platform of choice” – is at least partly responsible for the Xbox and Switch delay. And while there’s no hint of a release window for crossplay either, Mediatonic says… Read full this story
- Bethesda Admits It Thought More Fallout 76 Players Would Just Want To Murder Each Other
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Demo Is Out Now
- New Artemis Fowl Trailer Is A Lavish Mix Of Fantasy And Sci-Fi
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Demo Is Out Now On PS4
- Diablo 3 Patch Notes: Update 2.6.8 Adds Three Brand New Class Sets
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Demo Is Out Now On PS4, Will Get You Free Theme
Fall Guys has been delayed on Switch and Xbox have 266 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.