Halo: The Master Chief Collection has released a new update that sets the stage for the introduction of one of the game’s most highly anticipated features, the Custom Game Browser. This update introduces a “test-ready” version of the browser that will be available for a limited time as a stress test before it’s ready for its full debut. For the purposes of the test, only Halo: Reach will be supported for the Custom Game Browser. The test is scheduled to begin at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET on April 29. MCC design director Max Szlagor previously told GameSpot about what the Custom Game Browser brings to the table for players. “The Custom Games Browser is a massive feature that we feel bridges an important gap between custom games and matchmade games,” Szlagor said. “For matchmaking, it is important to curate a selection of maps and modes that appeal to a large enough audience who can easily find games to join. For ranked in particular, we also need to be mindful of the types of modes and maps that competitive players enjoy and that we can match players into appropriately difficult matches.” The April 28 patch for MCC also… Read full this story
- Opioid crisis: Feds and industry see RDC lawsuit as important test case
- FTC fines Facebook $5B, adds limited oversight on privacy
- FTC fines Facebook $5 billion, adds limited oversight on privacy
- Everything Bethesda announced at E3 2019
- 2019 Best of Arkansas editors’ picks
- Tabitha Tuders
- Small private colleges struggling to succeed
- Drs. Agatston and Woolger pair for unmatched healthcare expertise and luxury.
- Tesla, GM hire hackers to make your connected car safer
- CMP misled the public, mismanaged rollout of new billing system
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Patch Adds Custom Game Browser For A Stress Test have 273 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.