Rumors have been swirling since last June that the upcoming Flash film is set to go the way of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, with two version of Batman appearing in the film. After speculation and some recent doubt, Keaton is now set to reprise his role as Batman in The Flash , according to TheWrap . Michael Keaton’s talent agency, ICM Partners, confirmed to TheWrap that Keaton will indeed appear in the film. While rumors started back in June, Keaton himself threw all that into doubt in a March interview with Deadline . There, Keaton said the “COVID situation in the UK” would “determine everything.” The actor said that the pandemic was informing all of his decisions for upcoming roles. “Is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk,” Keaton had said. Keaton first played Batman in the 1989 eponymous film, which was one of the very first superhero films and the first superhero blockbuster. The Flash, directed by Andy Muschietti, will use the Flashpoint storyline. In this story, Barry Allen goes back in time–a thing The Flash can do (and does in Zack Snyder’s Justice League )–to prevent the murder of… Read full this story
- The Flash Movie Set Photos Return to Michael Keaton's Batman Mansion
- Michael B. Jordan leaves open the possibility of reprising role of Erik Killmonger in Black Panther 2: 'Never say never'
- Smallville Pa Kent Better Than Man of Steel Says John Schneider
- Green Lantern HBO Max series casts its first lead: American Horror Story's Finn Wittrock
- Kirk Douglas’ widow Anne Buydens dead at 102
- Best Shots Review: Mark Waid's Daredevil with Paolo Rivera, Marcos Martin, Chris Samnee, and others
- You can now connect your iPhone to PS5 and Xbox controllers – here’s how
- Lowest Easter Weekend At The B.O. Since 2003 Despite $26M+ Purse Of ‘La Llorona’ – Sunday AM Update
- Who is Wunmi Mosaku? Idris Elba’s new sidekick DS Catherine Halliday in Luther on BBC One
- Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos celebrate 25th anniversary online: 'Love of my life'
Michael Keaton Will Play Batman In The Flash, Publicist Says have 333 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.