In May, Hulu is offering up plenty of reasons to stay at home with fresh content arriving throughout the month. This includes new movies, series, and classic catalog titles. Starting with the original content, May 7 will see the return of the comedy series Shrill for its third and final season. Starring Saturday Night Live’s Aidy Bryant as Annie, the show–which is based on Lindy West’s 2016 memoir of the same name–has steadily been a quiet, but sharp and funny show about “an overweight woman who wants to change her life–but not her body.” This last season sees Annie “energized by her breakup with dud boyfriend Ryan and her newfound momentum at work… but does she actually know what she really wants?” Later in the month on May 21, the series premiere of Marvel’s MODOK will air. Infamously one of the comics giant’s weirdest villains , Patton Oswalt will voice the titular Mental (Mobile/Mechanized) Organism Designed Only for Killing in a similarly and decidedly weird reimagining of the character in a new stop-motion sitcom. After “years and failures fighting the Earth’s mightiest heroes,” MODOK is ousted from his own evil organization, AIM, while also “dealing with his crumbling marriage and… Read full this story
- Anne Hathaway congratulates Zoe Kravitz for landing the role of Catwoman in new Batman film... seven years after she played the iconic character
- Kevin Feige named chief creative officer at Marvel
- The Age of Media Corporation Mega-Mergers Is Robbing Us of Bolder, Fresher Storytelling
- The Disney-Fox Deal Is Officially Complete
- Never Do This to Tom Holland Again!
- The Latest Disney+ Blow to Netflix Is a $5 Subscription Deal
- The Batman Cast Could Include Westworld Actor As Commissioner Gordon
- Interview with Dennis M Powers, Author of "Sentinel of the Seas"
New On Hulu May 2021: Marvel's MODOK, Shrill, And More have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.