Update: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is reportedly being remade at Aspyr Media, the studio that ported the original game to iOS. Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier confirmed that a remake of the 2003 classic Star Wars game is indeed in the works during an interview with MinnMax. After some light prodding from MinnMax’s Ben Hanson, Schreier says, plainly, “Yes, there is something there.” Later on in the interview, Schreier confirms what he’d previously teased, which is that Aspyr Media is the studio responsible for the KOTOR remake. “That’s true,” Schreier says after being asked to confirm whether “somebody other than EA is making a KOTOR remake.” “I’ve basically confirmed that Aspyr, which is the company that has ported a bunch of KOTOR games, is working on a remake,” Schreier adds. As we note below, rumors of a KOTOR remake have been swirling for some time now, but this is the most concrete suggestion that one is going forward at a specific studio. Understandably, Schreier stopped short of elaborating any further on his knowledge of the project, and it remains to be seen whether he’s referring to a full-blown ground-up remake or more of a remaster. Regardless, this news alone… Read full this story
- Incredible pictures of new Star Wars theme park attraction
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Trainee lands 'dream' job on latest Star Wars film
- Game of Thrones creators to direct new Star Wars film
- Best games of E3 2019: From Star Wars to Cyberpunk
- 'Star Wars Island' open again
- Star Wars and Marvel TV shows lead vast Disney streaming lineup
- Doctor Who and Star Wars actors announced for NOR-CON 2019
- Are Star Wars toys holding their value?
- Star Wars toy sells for £2,100 at auction
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic remake reportedly in the works have 283 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.