What are the best Sims 4 expansions, game, and stuff packs? Every time I sit down to play The Sims I find that my IRL clock promptly slips into fast-forward mode and time flies. It’s so easy to spend hours bossing my sims around, but there’s only so much you can do in the base game. The most popular Sims 4 mods and Sims 4 cheats will keep you going, but nothing beats some fresh DLC. EA continues to release packs of various sizes for The Sims 4 on a regular cadence, but if you’re just getting into the game now, or are working on a tight budget, scrolling through the game’s store page is overwhelming. To help you decide how to spend your money and time, I’ve listed the best Sims 4 expansions, game, and stuff packs, and why they’re so fun to get into. Expansions The best Sims 4 expansions Seasons Seasons sounds like it could just cover the weather, but there are plenty of holidays and seasonal activities to get stuck into as well. In Autumn/Fall it’s great to take part in the wholesome Harvestfest festivities, cook a big feast, and watch as pesky Holiday Gnomes spring… Read full this story
- Elliott ready to prove he's best back in game
- NBA playoffs: LeBron James' Cavs were their best selves in Game 3, but can they keep it up?
- Forza Motorsport 7 Is the Best Console Racing Game We’ve Played
- Best Mobiles Under Rs. 15,000 That Offer Excellent Battery Backup
- Glasgow’s Callum Gibbins says forwards will pack punch in South Africa
- Buccaneers place RB Charles Sims on IR with knee injury
- Bettman And Daly Discuss Expansion, Salary Cap, Playoffs And More In State Of The League Address
- Super Rugby Expansion 2016 – Part 1
- Super Rugby Expansion 2016 – Part 2
- Lane Kiffin does his best to rile up LSU fans
The best Sims 4 expansions, game, and stuff packs have 302 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.