The Boys doesn't tend to do things by halves – and that's especially true of the new season. The Boys season 3 , according to actor Laz Alonso (Mother's Milk), is upping the amount of blood in a big and very literal way. Speaking to Collider about The Boys' upcoming bloodbath, Alonso said that he's received a tip from the head makeup artist that the Amazon series is painting the town red – and then some. “She told me that all of season 2… When you talk about bulk, I don’t think they used over a gallon of blood in season 2, believe it or not. Season 3, we’re already at three and a half gallons of blood,” Alonso said. “So that should give you a little indication of where it’s going.” For a show that can already count ass bombs and bisected whales among its gory 'accomplishments', it's oddly exciting to know that The Boys season 3 will be dropping even more claret onto its cast members. But it's not just the blood that'll be pushing the boundaries on Amazon. The Boys is also adapting the "Herogasm" comic book storyline , an impossibly NSFW arc that features Vought's finest… Read full this story
- The Boys’ Jessie Usher was ‘covered in blood for 12 hours’ during ‘intense’ first day on set shooting gory scenes
- The Boys season 2 release date, new trailers, new posters, and more
- Stranger Things star Noah Schnapp claims co-stars Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard 'want to hook up' as he teases them on social media to 'make things awkward'
- Lucifer’s Tom Ellis reveals how groundbreaking favourite episode from Netflix’s season 5 let him ‘live out his dreams’
- Breaking Down Every Song on Drake’s New Album,
- From red carpet to real life...SUSANNA REID: Results week was like a slow motion car crash (And today it's my other son's turn!)
- Best Netflix movies: the best films you can watch on Netflix UK right now
The Boys actor teases season 3’s carnage: "We’re already at three and a half gallons of blood" have 340 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.