More Fortnite guides Fortnite crafting guide : How to make weapons Fortnite map : All new POIs Fortnite battle pass : New skins, emotes, and more Best Fortnite skins : Finest virtual threads Fortnite Creative codes : Best custom maps Fortnite Crew skins : What’s next for subscribers Fortnite season 6 week 6 is here, and with it comes a new batch of challenges to complete. This week’s aren’t anything too drastic. This time, Epic wants you to visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse to earn some bonus XP. The only real challenge here is knowing where to go. So we’ve done the legwork for you and listed out all three locations. Happy hiking. Don’t forget that week 6 has another challenge that asks you to find three safes , which is extra hard considering they don’t spawn all the time. In the map above, you’ll see all three locations you need to visit. If you need even more pinpoint instructions, read on. Lockie’s Lighthouse location There’s only one lighthouse in Fortnite, and it’s exactly the one you’re thinking of. Head to the northwest stretch of the map and you can’t miss this towering beacon. Simply head inside… Read full this story
- We Visit The 400-Car Property For Sale In Canada, It’s Wonderland.
- Running Out the Clock on our Long-Term Audi Allroad
- The NBA's next big cash grab: Taking over your downtown
- FMIA Week 12: Seattle Steps Up As Path To Playoff Begins To Take Shape
- FMIA Week 12: Seattle Steps Up As Path To Playoffs Begins To Take Shape
- Hungry in Fort Myers? It's 2019 and, eventually, change can't be stopped.
- The Valles Caldera Preserve in winter offers solitude along with great skiing through spectacular landscape
- King in the North: Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 vs. Ford F-150 Raptor vs. Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Where to visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie's Lighthouse in Fortnite have 300 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.