THE PCG Q&A Find all previous editions of the PCG Q&A here . Some highlights: What games deserve a Snyder cut? What’s your most embarrassing achievement? What game has the most annoying loading times? We’ve seen in the latest trailer for Mass Effect Legendary Edition that the remaster makes Thane’s lips at least 80 percent more kissable. Perhaps dangerously so. All of the characters have been visually upgraded of course, but there’s a lot more focus on the popular companions for the obvious reason. Which one did you romance when you played the triology for the first time? And do you plan on pursuing them again in HD? If you refused to date anyone on board your ship because it would be an HR nightmare do tell us all about that instead. Who did you romance in Mass Effect? Here are our answers, plus a few from our forum . James Davenport: Tali, and I can’t even tell you why. I remember so little about the plot and her character that I can only infer why I chose Tali based on what I knew about myself as a dumb 22 year old. The mask. Can’t see her face. Up to… Read full this story
- Sapelo Islanders Have Survived Persecution And Slavery. Can They Survive Tourism?
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Konnie Huq exudes elegance in one-shoulder classy jumpsuit as she supports her husband Charlie Brooker
- Bean, Elfo, and Luci go to Hell on a funny, eye-catching
- Sandy Wilson obituary
- Birthday Special: Dilip Kumar's Top 25 Films
- The Dirty Mind and Lonely Heart of John Mayer
- 30 Movies Turning 30 in 2016
- 10 Comics That Absolutely Must Be TV Series, NOT Movies
Who did you romance in Mass Effect? have 274 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.