NBC has renewed Young Rock for a second season. The announcement came via Variety , which also revealed the renewal for the the sitcom Kenan. Young Rock is, of course, the NBC series about Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, portraying the wrestler and actor at various points throughout his life, from his childhood to his college days and beyond. Johnson himself executive produces and serves as the show’s narrator. “From my perspective, this was truly a love letter to professional wrestling, which is a business that I grew up in and a business that I’ve loved all my life and learned some of my most valuable, while very unorthodox, lessons coming out of the world of pro wrestling,” Johnson said of the show during the TCA winter press tour. “So to highlight and showcase these men who were, in essence, my superheroes–they didn’t wear capes when I was a little boy.” This isn’t the only Young Rock news this week, as just yesterday we learned that Johnson’s Young Rock co-star Uli Latukefu, who plays a younger Rock on the series, will join Johnson in his upcoming Black Adam movie . His role is currently unknown. Kenan, meanwhile, stars the titular comedian… Read full this story
- Broadcast Nets Bet On IP, Proven Showrunners & Big Stars In New Series Orders Amid Derailed Pilot Season
- ABC Orders David E. Kelley Drama and Kyra Sedgwick Comedy For 2020-2021 Season
- The cooking shows I watch to escape from cooking
- The Voice: Todd Tilghman wins season 18 in show's first-ever live remote finale due to coronavirus
- 'Optional' is the new recipe buzzword, as we cook our way through this pandemic
- ‘He Said He Was Proud Of Me, And That Meant The World To Me,’ Says Quinn Cook About Kobe Bryant
- A very modern flapper girl! She's just nine years old, but already Elizabeth Cook is a champion pigeon racer... beating her top-breeder dad in the process
- The Masked Singer: Kandi Burruss removes Night Angel mask after winning season three of hit Fox show
- Will there be a Hollywood season 2 on Netflix? Ryan Murphy discusses show future
- East Norriton Resident Competes On NBC's 'Titan Games'
Young Rock Season 2 Being Cooked Up At NBC have 352 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.