WELL, the knives are out for The Duchess of Sussex, who has published a children's book about father-son relationships. And while my instinct is always to support all women and see the best in everyone, I'll admit that with this, I'm floundering. The book, The Bench, by "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex ", will be published on June 8 and seems to be inspired by the bond between Meghan's husband Prince Harry and their son Archie . Meghan said it started as a poem she wrote for her husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. It doesn't take a shrink to want to scrutinise why, of all the subjects in the world, she chose fatherhood for the topic of her first book. Both Meghan and Harry have strained relations with their fathers. So, writing about such a happy one could well be a wish fulfilment exercise on Meghan's part. After all, she has cut her father out of her life and it appears Harry is heading the same way. Choosing to write about this topic could be seen as a not-so-subtle message about what "good" fatherhood looks like. Although the problem with kids, of course, is they… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s best pal Jessica Mulroney ‘practised Royal Wedding walk for month and promised snapper a Pippa Middleton moment’
- Prince Harry reveals he and Meghan Markle will only have TWO children to help save the planet (unlike William and Kate with three) - and says how 'unconscious bias' is causing racism in Britain in wife's Vogue
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Meghan Markle in ‘crisis talks’ with Palace aides as dad Thomas drags the Queen into family feud
- What’s wrong with Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas, when is his heart surgery and did he have a heart attack?
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful hails Meghan Markle as a 'bi-racial powerhouse', and praises the 'hands-on' royal guest editor for working throughout her pregnancy and after giving birth
- How Meghan Markle's First 100 Days As A Royal Compare To Kate Middleton's
- Revealed: Meghan Markle wore $2,500 Gucci tweed dress for Vogue portrait taken at Smart Works charity that donates clothes to disadvantaged women
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s delight as royal couple handed toy kangaroo on first appearance since pregnancy announcement
- Here's What Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Will Probably Name Their Baby
Meghan Markle has no ‘write’ to trade on royal name for kids’ book have 425 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 8, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.