This summer, The Suicide Squad will return in a James Gunn-directed sequel/reboot of their 2016 film. Meanwhile Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam is finally in production after years in development. What this is all shaping up to is another villain-centric year for DC – and why not? The publisher has got some of the most dastardly and deadly villains throughout all of media. But who are DC’s most dangerous villains? Well, that’s a tough metric to judge, but we’ve got our opinion. So without further ado, here are our picks for DC’s most dangerous villains ever. 10. Eclipso Eclipso is one of the darkest figures in the DCU, coming straight out of biblical lore as God’s right-hand man when it comes to vengeance. But when this super-villain went too far, he was cast out of God’s good graces and left to cause even more harm. But he didn’t start that way. When he was originally introduced back in 1963, Eclipso was little more than a Jekyll-and-Hyde type villain inhabiting the body of a scientist named Bruce Gordon. But in 1992, writers Robert Loren Fleming and Kieth Giffen transformed Eclipso into his modern demonic persona in the story Eclipso: The Darkness Within… Read full this story
- Stargirl Synopses Tease the Debuts of the Justice Society
- Constantine's Notes - What Do They Mean For the Future of the New 52?
- 14 Tabletop Games to Play and Get You Through Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
- The best free games on Nintendo Switch
- Expert reviews of this week’s big movies
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Director Brad Bird On the Possibility of an ‘Avengers’ Crossover
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 3/18/2020
- Arthur Curry Smashes Through Glass in Latest Aquaman Stunt Photos
- The best superhero movies of all time
Most dangerous DC Universe villains have 284 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.