You want, no, you demand perfection from your roads in Cities: Skylines . You want to customize them, to maximize them, to achieve perfect and smooth flow of pedestrian and vehicle traffic. You want not just a beautiful green traffic map but a beautiful road network to go with it. Well, one of the greatest mods for Cities: Skylines just got a huge upgrade. Node Controller Renewal 3.0 is out now, giving you a ton of control over precisely how your roads turn, intersect, and split. The renewal part? It now has a much, much better interface to go with that power. See for yourself in the video below. Node Controller was originally developed by kian.zarrin, and macsergey’s update to the 3.0 Renewal release has made it more usable than ever. You can change how roads intersect, including making intersections on a slope, something vanilla Skylines doesn’t allow. You can also do fancy stuff like offset how a road enters an intersection, rather than always being centered. You can broaden transitions to make sure the sidewalks align, and you can add u-turn spaces and crosswalks. I’d consider this one of the few absolute must-have mods for Cities: Skylines enthusiasts who… Read full this story
- Australia's most dangerous roads are revealed - as nine of the top 10 hot spots for devastating crashes are found in just ONE city
- Catalan separatists march in their thousands to Barcelona blocking roads and highways in fourth day of large-scale demonstrations
- Bangalore - The City of Unnumbered Epithets
- The Glasgow effect: 'We die young here - but you just get on with it'
- 2009 Toyota RAV4 Driving Impression
- What Are the Top 6 Must Have, Most Popular Board Games?
- North Korea - Holiday in a Secret State
- Dubrovnik’s Dothraki-like hordes make Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor appealing
- Step Into the Twilight Film - Tour the Film's Shoot Locations
- Audi - New Cars For 2009
Perfect your Cities: Skylines roads with the Node Controller mod have 310 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.