For many, Thor: Love and Thunder will be the highlight of an already stacked Marvel Phase 4 . Taika Waititi's return behind the camera, Natalie Portman playing a new version of Thor , and Christian Bale switching it up as an MCU baddie are all set to generate serious hype on their own terms. Now, hype levels might have just reached overdrive thanks to the director – who thinks it could be the best Marvel film yet. Appearing on Australia's Weekend Today show (H/T The Daily Mail ), Waititi updated us all on the progress of filming, saying, “We’ve got four weeks left, I can see light at the end of the tunnel.” He then added a button that will surely set tongues wagging: “It might be the best Marvel film ever.” Bold words, but who are we to doubt Waititi? The New Zealander has impressed in the mainstream not only with Thor: Ragnarok but with his Best Picture-nominated feature, JoJo Rabbit . Yet, Thor 4 has got some seriously stiff competition, especially amid the wave of new movies, titles, and release dates just announced by Marvel Studios. Not only has the first Eternals teaser just dropped, but a change… Read full this story
- Chris Hemsworth ‘almost lost’ Thor role, Kevin Feige warned him Marvel ‘fans are going to eat us alive’
- Will 'Goddess of Death' Cate Blanchett solve Marvel's female supervillain problem?
- Kate Winslet To Receive Toronto Film Festival Tribute Actor Award; Cannes Classics Lineup Revealed
- The Russo brothers, 'Avengers' directors, fill the summer movie void with 'Pizza Film School'
- Chris Hemsworth says he will undergo his biggest physical transformation yet to play Hulk Hogan in biopic - and vows to be BIGGER than he was in Thor
- Every Stan Lee cameo in the Marvel movies from Hulk to Deadpool
- Avengers Endgame fans are mad at Marvel for deleting heartbreaking Tony Stark tribute scene. See reactions
- After future Captain America Anthony Mackie’s anti-Marvel comments, Avengers directors respond
- How old is Cate Blanchett, what are the Mrs. America star’s biggest films and who is she married to?
- The future of film: can cinema survive Covid-19?
Taika Waititi says Thor: Love and Thunder could be the "best Marvel film ever" have 350 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.