While Mass Effect Legendary Edition is primarily a remaster, the first game in the series in particular is also getting some gameplay overhauls. As BioWare detailed earlier this year , the contentious Mako is one of the things being altered. The infamously bouncy vehicle will have weightier physics and be less prone to sliding, as well as having a boost, shields that recharge faster, and the ability to touch lava without an instant game over. The XP penalty for kills while in the Mako is also going away. Not everyone hated the Mako, however, as BioWare knows. Project director Mac Walters and environment director Kevin Meek told PC Gamer earlier today that there will be an option to go back to a floaty version of the Big Trak-inspired truck . “For those people out there who do like pain, we’ve left the option to leave it back kind of closer to the original controls as well if you want,” said Meek. “You’ll never get consensus,” said Walters, “whether some people love it, or some people hate it. We’re making a big point of it often in marketing, but it’s a lighter touch than I think some people might think. And… Read full this story
- Pain, Physical Function Improve After Weight-loss Surgery
- Car Handling Tech – Get More Grip
- Hulkenberg: Rear wing like a parachute
- THE AUTOEXTREMIST BRAND IMAGE METER VII: THE TRIFECTA OF NOT GOOD EDITION.
- NHL mock draft 2019: Senators, Rangers, Ducks gain stock in post-trade deadline edition
- Project CARS v2.0 Patch to Focus on Controls, Physics and AI Improvements
- Sports Thousands join marathon event on Olympic Day Run in Vietnam Buddhist statues at Hanoi pagoda vandalized en masse
- Twelve Ways to Reduce the Mass of Your Street Machine
- Mass-Producing The Natural Gas Vehicle
- Hemi Heroes – Hot Rodders views of the legendary engine
You can disable Mass Effect Legendary Edition's improved Mako handling if you 'like pain' have 296 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.