Beloved platforming mascot Spyro the dragon will ride again in the new season of free-to-play mobile game Crash Bandicoot: On the Run. Made by King, Activision’s mobile arm, the hugely-lucrative On the Run launches its third season, Battle of the Dragons, today, 10th June. Spyro will make an appearance, but can you actually play as Spyro? It looks like you’ll get a Spyro-themed skin for Crash – so maybe that’s as close as it gets. Battle of the Dragons also adds a new land to explore, plus Spyro series villains Dark Spyro and Gnasty Gnorc to defeat. Other new bosses include Crash veterans N.Gin and Koala Kong (no relation). So, when might we see a new Spyro platformer for consoles? Or another Crash Bandicoot, for that matter? Despite successful remaster trilogy releases and Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time selling well last year, things don’t look too promising. Activision’s Toys for Bob studio, which developed Crash 4 and Spyro Reignited Trilogy, is now focused on Call of Duty: Warzone . The California-based studio suffered multiple staff exits as part of the shift. Meanwhile, Activision’s Vicarious Visions, which developed Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as well as Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater… Read full this story
- Penn State tight end Pat Freiermuth announces his return in 2020
- Sheamus Announces His Return During WWE SmackDown
- Gogglebox Australia announces its 2019 premiere date - but which families won't be returning for the ninth season?
- 'She's been banished to Facebook!' Fans weigh in as former Today star Sylvia Jeffreys returns to presenting duties in low-quality Channel Nine newscast airing only on social media
- Meghan Markle's friend Abigail Spencer announces she is returning to Grey's Anatomy as she posts snap of herself as Dr. Megan Hunt
- Vietjet announces new routes from Vietnam to Seoul
- Conor McGregor to make UFC return against Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone in January 2020
- Shock axing! Channel Ten announces The Living Room will not be back in 2020... despite earlier confirming it's return at the network's upfronts
- She's back! Sylvia Jeffreys returns to Today to announce new show... but in an awkward twist her replacement Tom Steinfort presents the segment
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
Activision announces Spyro's return have 358 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.