Fallout 76 will bin its battle royale mode in a few months, Bethesda has announced. In a blog post , Bethesda said the Nuclear Winter mode will come to an end in September. Explaining the decision, Bethesda said Nuclear Winter had suffered from a lack of players, which meant it had become difficult to create full lobbies in a reasonable matchmaking time. “When we first introduced Nuclear Winter, we were thrilled to watch so many players from our community, as well as many newcomers, dive head first into our take on the ruthless last-player-standing battle royale genre,” Bethesda said. “Over time, however, we’ve seen the vast majority of players prefer to explore other aspects of the game. It has also become tougher to put full Nuclear Winter lobbies together without also making sacrifices on match wait times. Additionally, we’ve found it challenging to provide meaningful updates for Nuclear Winter, while also developing and supporting exciting new content for Adventure Mode in recent and upcoming updates. With all of this in mind, we are currently planning to sunset Nuclear Winter mode in an update coming this September.” Bethesda added that the decision was “difficult” and “not one that we made lightly”…. Read full this story
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer Trailer Has First Look At Battle Royale Mode
- We Played FALLOUT 76 And Are Happy To Report That It Kicks Ass
- The FALLOUT 76 Diaries, Part Four: Role-Playing Solo
- Now Gamers Are Mad At Bethesda Over Fallout Rum Bottles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Royal Beta Begins In September
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Battle Royale Trailer Released!
- Fallout 76 Is About Rebuilding After The Apocalypse
- Bethesda Is Making Good On Its Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition Snafu
- Fallout 76 Refund Policy May Lead To Class Action Lawsuit
- PlayStation Policy Change Won't Impact Fallout 76
Bethesda bins Fallout 76's battle royale mode this September have 293 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.