PUBG’s bots have never been particularly popular with the community ever since they were introduced to public matchmaking, but a recent update transformed the bumbling bots into something far worse: horrifyingly accurate aimbots. Patch 12.1 brought with it some changes to bot AI , which were – in theory – supposed to improve their behaviour, but it seems PUBG Corp made them a little too good. Players took to Reddit to document these machines of terror, pointing out that they were behaving like cheaters. Those who spectated the bots or replayed death cams discovered they effectively had wall hacks and aimbot enabled, with the bots spinning around to obliterate players with unnerving speed and accuracy. “They’re ‘aim bots’ now and that’s no joke,” said appropriately-named Reddit user Morbidly Tortured . “I got taken out by a bot from 200 meters out. It auto locked on to me and hit every shot. I almost reported it until I spectated for about three minutes and noticed it was a bot with how it was running, stopping, going prone.” “Yo dog we heard you hate cheaters, so we put in bots with cheats enabled,” said user Alucard1331 . Warzone got John Mcclane and… Read full this story
- Fortnite Battle Royale sparks Unreal Engine improvements, starts banning cheaters
- The RPG Scrollbars: The Best Punishments For Cheaters
- 'If anybody's in heaven, it's grandma': Jana, Jinger, Joy Anna, and the rest of the Duggar family sob over Grandma Mary's death as they attend her funeral in emotional Counting On finale
- Inside the Brutal ‘Bachelor’ Finale: Why You Shouldn’t Feel Too Sorry for Becca K.
- Rylan Clark-Neal confirms he WILL return to Big Brother's BOTS despite landing new ITV game show
- The Latest: Lithuania says UK must say if decision is final
- Father who spent his entire 20s drunk and downed at least two bottles of his 'magic medicine' red wine a day reveals how he finally quit booze and now runs Facebook's biggest sober community
- Shattered parents were told their 16-month-old baby girl was 'fine' hours after dropping her off at childcare but by that afternoon she was dead - 12 months later they're STILL searching for answers
- Emotional Montana Brown reveals she didn’t reply to Mike Thalassitis’ final text before breaking down in tears
- Season Finale Recap: Cut the Feed
PUBG's "cheater bots" have finally been told to calm down have 374 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.