Last night’s flurry of Summer Game Fest announcements included a 22nd October release date for House of Ashes, the third game in Until Dawn developer Supermassive Games’ The Dark Pictures Anthology. A fresh trailer also includes a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it reveal of the game’s monster big bad (it’s right at the very end, if you want to avoid spoilers). Last month I sat down with House of Ashes director Will Doyle to discuss the game’s Iraq War setting, horror influences and historical horror . The snippets of gameplay which I’ve seen – longer versions of the sequences in that above trailer – looked promising, a kind of The Descent by way of Zero Dark Thirty, though a big departure from the previous entries in the series.
- This Couple Loves Haunted Houses So Much, They Got Married at the Darkness
- 31 Nights of Halloween Movies: Watch ‘Phantom of the Paradise’ To Celebrate ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Anniversary
- EEK! GAMES ANNOUNCES WINNERS FOR ITS HOUSE PARTY VIDEO GAME AUDITIONS
- Pelosi's House: What to Watch For When Democrats Take Control
- 'Into the Dark': Jason Blum on His New Hulu Series, 'Get Out' and the Horror Renaissance
- Here's every Halloween movie you can catch during Huluween
- Halloween in the Bay: The spookiest, liveliest and quirkiest events
- New on Hulu in October 2018: ‘Into the Dark,’ ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas,’ ‘Daddy’s Home 2’
- 16 things you want to know about Halloween at Disneyland
- Why Did Michael Myers Start Killing? Origin and Background Explained for ‘Halloween’ 2018
The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes arrives just in time for Halloween have 241 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.