Ubisoft has outlined a new list of bonuses for CEO Yves Guillemot, and the changes include swapping out a gender diversity initiative for one centered around carbon emissions. As reported by Axios , Ubisoft’s new set of bonuses does not include that same gender diversity goal as last year’s set does, although that three-year goal is still in effect for Guillemot. The long-term goal for Ubisoft was to increase the percentage of women within the company from 22% at the end of March 2020 to 24% by the end of March 2023. The goal remains as a three-year potential bonus for Guillemot but was not included in this year’s set of multi-year bonuses, instead replaced by a carbon intensity goal. Ubisoft reported women make up 23.5% of its workforce as of the end of March this year, potentially putting it on track to complete its stated goal. The new three-year carbon density goal has three main goals, in addition to smaller criteria. First, the company needs to reach 100% renewable energy; it stands at 73.5% as of 2020. Ubisoft also aims to reduce the number of business trips the company takes by 20% in addition to increasing the percentage of… Read full this story
- Carbon emissions fall 17% worldwide under coronavirus lockdowns, study finds
- George Osborne vows UK carbon emissions cuts will not lead Europe
- Vince Cable and Chris Huhne clash over carbon emissions
- The Coronavirus Has Tanked Carbon Emissions. It’s Not Nearly Enough To Prevent Climate Disaster.
- Cleaner air helps pay for reducing carbon emissions
- Marshall Islands marches toward zero greenhouse emissions by 2050
- World is on track to capture and store enough carbon to keep global temperature increases below 3.6F in line with the Paris Climate Change agreement, scientists claim
- The world wasn't ready for a Green New Deal in 2009. Today, it may be
- Cities from New York to London end growth in climate-changing emissions
- Australia stalls on emissions target update as UN urges deeper cuts
Ubisoft Sets New Executive Bonus Goals, Now Prioritizing Carbon Emissions have 313 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.