Michaela Cole has joined the cast of Black Panther 2 in an unspecified role, Variety reports. You’ll remember Cole from her starring role in HBO’s 2020 drama series I May Destroy You, which she also wrote, co-directed, and executive produced. The series centers around Cole’s Arabella, a successful writer and Millennial icon struggling to navigate the trauma of sexual assault. Cole also has credits on Netflix’s Black Mirror and Chewing Gum, as well as Star Wars: The Last Jedi and the 2018 musical Been So Long. The Black Panther sequel, officially titled Black Panther: Wakanda Forever , began production last month in Atlanta. With the tragic exception of the late Chadwick Boseman, the original cast of Black Panther will be returning for the sequel, including Letitia Wright as Shuri, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Angela Bassett as Ramonda, Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia, Daniel Kaluuya as W’Kabi, Winston Duke as M’Baku, and Martin Freeman as Everett Ross. During a recent Black Widow fan event, Black Panther 2 director Kevin Feige spoke a bit about what it’s like making the sequel absent Boseman . “It’s clearly very emotional without Chad [Chadwick Boseman],” he told Variety . “But everyone is also very excited to… Read full this story
- Black Panther meets Avengers in new Infinity War trailer
- Watch: Black Panther meets Avengers in new Infinity War trailer
- Black Panther stars Serkis and Freeman: We were the 'Tolkien white boys’
- Little Simz reveals she missed out on Black Panther role
- Bold, black and beautiful, 'Black Panther' hopes for cultural shift
- Marvel’s Black Panther – just how much bite does it have?
- Stormzy, John Boyega and Daniel Sturridge join stars at Black Panther premiere
- Superhuman spirit sees army of Hackney teens attend Black Panther for free
- Black and Grey on film
- Review: Jack and the Beanstalk full of Black Country fun for the whole family
Black Panther 2 casts Michaela Cole in unspecified role have 304 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.