Ember Lab’s action-adventure title Kena: Bridge of Spirits has been delayed once again, with the game now due to release on 21st September. The developer cited the need to “polish the game across all platforms” as the reason for the delay. “The team has been working extremely hard and we feel the extra time is critical to ensure the best experience possible,” Ember Lab said in a statement on Twitter . “We know many of you are eager to play and we appreciate your patience as the team continues to work on delivering the best version of Kena. Kena: Bridge of Spirits was originally due to release in late 2020, but was delayed until Q1 2021 , and then August 2021, due to the team having to transition to working from home during the Covid-19 pandemic. The latest delay sees the game’s release pushed back by a month. When it does release, Kena: Bridge of Spirits will launch as a timed console exclusive on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, while the PC version will first launch on the Epic Games Store.
- Officials want bridge toll collection delay
- Voice of the People for September 9, 2011
- Big Four Bridge path now open from Jeff to Louisville
- Judge delays trial for Chris Christie allies accused of orchestrating George Washington Bridge traffic jams
- Delay fixing bridge zaps biz in L.I.C.
- Traffic forecast for September 14, 2010
- Spirit's CEO: Ruthless strategist changing how we pay to fly
- 145TH ST. BRIDGE CLOSES FOR REBUILDING
- Traffic forecast for September 12, 2010
- Traffic forecast for September 15, 2010
Kena: Bridge of Spirits delayed until September have 246 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.