Leaked images have revealed early ideas for Nintendo’s iconic Wii Remote. The concepts come from the same Nintendo “gigaleak” of information as many other recent revelations, as fans continue to sift through its treasure trove of data. Included below are looks at alternative button types, arrangements and names – though all keep the Wiimote’s TV-like remote shape. The first set of designs feature a lime green Wii Remote, and date from July 2005, a year-and-a-half before the Wii was released. (Nintendo originally released concept art of a green-coloured Wii console, though ultimately settled for white.) Discarded ideas for the Wii Remote shown here include additional L and R buttons positioned on either side of the B button, and a TV remote-like directional control ring around the A button. Early Wii Remote designs, including X and Y buttons and a remote ring. pic.twitter.com/4GJKEGgYlg — TV | Dreamers Dev (@lombTV) July 20, 2021 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings What appear to be later designs show the remote’s final button layout and colour, though with further experiments for the controller’s + and… Read full this story
- New Nintendo Switch Leak Reveals Unannounced Port for Cult-Classic Game from 2000
- iOS 14 leak reveals wallpaper and widget customizations for your Home screen
- Apple testing VR headset and one-hand controller for playing virtual games, major leak reveals
- What do the Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U all have in common? AMD silicon
- Project Zero 2 Wii Edition Review
- Nintendo Switch review: The must-have console
- Nintendo: We Have a ‘Metroid Prime 4’ Release Window In Mind
- 'Metroid Prime Trilogy' For Nintendo Switch Reportedly Already Complete
- Five years on, what has the Wii's revolution REALLY changed?
- 'Metroid Prime 4' Release Date Leaked
Nintendo leak reveals early Wii Remote ideas have 294 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.