We are all partial to the odd office romance – and it’s no different on the set of Coronation Street. A number of relationships have formed between castmates during filming on the cobbles, which can often be quite surprising considering the characters they play. Sometimes life begins to imitate art as fictional couples on the soap actually get together in real life. Amazingly, there have been adorable babies, romantic proposals and lavish weddings over the years. However, they have a tendency to end in disaster – with many coming to a bitter end amid jealousy, blazing rows and anger. Here is a look at some of the real-life Coronation Street couples. Rob Mallard and Daniel Brocklebank Daniel and Rob started dating back in 2017 ( Image: WireImage) The pair are still friends ( Image: Dave Nelson) For more of the news you care about, straight to your inbox, sign up for one of our daily newsletters here. Everyone was buzzing when Rob Mallard and Daniel Brocklebank confirmed their romance back in 2017. Corrie fans were pleasantly surprised when the Daniel Osbourne actor started a relationship with the Billy Mayhew star. The pair seemed smitten when Rob said his beau was… Read full this story
- Real-Life 'Zombie' Animals Walk the Earth Thanks to Thousands of Parasites
- 'Slumdog' stars Dev Patel and Frieda Pinto beat Hollywood odds and remain an undercover couple
- Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson's magical marriage takes tragic turn
- Anderson Cooper holds adorable 'nephew' Benjamin at Andy Cohen's house
- Ulrika Jonsson denies being unlucky in love amid Brian Monet split
- Summer movie preview: 'Star Trek', 'Terminator Salvation', 'Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs'
- Love Island's Dani Dyer continues book tour after Jack Fincham split
- Ciara rising: After splitting with rapper Future, and having his baby, the singer gets her freak on with album 'Jackie'
- Real Housewives Of Atlanta reunion: NeNe Leakes gets mad at Porsha
- Bird fan Heidi Fleiss says she's more interested in her avian pals than in romance
Corrie stars' real life romances - bitter splits, adorable babies and tragic endings have 317 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 29, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.