If it’s leftfield announcements you’re after, how about this one? Cult-classic Super Nintendo game Actraiser is getting the remaster treatment, and you won’t have long to wait to play it – it’s out today on Switch, PS4, PC, iOS, and Android. ActRaiser initially released for Super Nintendo back in 1990, drawing praise for its unusual combination of side-scrolling, sword-swinging action-platformer and god-game-like top-down urban planning as players, in the role of the Lord of Light, attempted to save mankind from the evil Lord of Dark. All that returns in the newly announced ActRaiser Renaissance, a remaster – as Nintendo called it in its latest Direct – featuring new visuals, music, stages, and boss battles. If you’re nostalgia glands are suitably tickled, ActRaiser Renaissance should be available to purchase imminently.
- Cult-Classic N64 Game Teased For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo 64 Classic Rumored To Be Announced Today
- Shovel Knight Board Game Returns to Kickstarter
- The best Game Boy games of all time
- Best PC Games
- The launch price of every major game console, from NES to Nintendo Switch
- Video Game Release Dates For June 2017
- 5 Xbox One Games Currently on Sale for $5 or Less
- Amazon: 15 Best PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One Game Deals Available Right Now
- Drugs you didn't notice in video games
Cult-classic SNES game ActRaiser has been remastered and it's out today have 202 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.