After reading our best handheld consoles list, I was reminded of the time I fell out with my mum’s cat. Not because she'd scratched me, or because she'd peed against the curtains for the umpteenth time that week. Not even because she'd brought in another decapitated mouse from the garden as some sort of ceremonial ‘gift’ for looking after her while my parents were on holiday. This time, I’d fallen out with Bella – an admittedly adorable moggie with green eyes and the softest black and white coat – because, if it wasn’t for her, Amanda Ripley would still be with us. The star of Alien: Isolation would not have been impaled through the stomach at the hands of a Xenomorph. Her eyes would not have rolled back into her skull as she gasped her last, desperate breath. And her organs would not have spilled onto the tiled floor of Sevastopol Station’s components warehouse. But they did. And in the real world, I poured coffee all over the rug, dropped my Nintendo Switch on its side, and was chastised by my unsuspecting girlfriend after screaming ” Bloody hell, Bella !” at the top of my lungs at half-eleven at night…. Read full this story
- Which Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights attractions are really worth the wait?
- From Sarasota to Pulse, Tampa Bay filmmaker Sandi Hulon looks at the life of Eddie Sotomayor in 'One of 49: A Legacy of Love'
- YouTube criticized for showing terrifying horror movie ad that viewers couldn't click away from
- Bug-O-Nay-Ge-Shig students walk the halls of a school they've waited generations to see
- 'The Conjuring 2' is horror sequel that's so good, it's scary
- Her legacy loves on: Daughter's cancer death inspires new grieving program for parents at St. Jude
- Her marriage fell apart, so she smuggled a prisoner out in a dog crate. She was in love
- Phoenix concert news: Phoenix Lights, Charlie Puth, G-Eazy, Jerry Seinfeld, Steven Tyler
- Jimmy Connors at the U.S. Open, First Hate, Then Love
- Acting Warriors coach Mike Brown was nearly arrested by Spurs police escort before Game 2
I love handheld horror games and can't wait for Dying Light to scare me on the toilet have 346 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.