EA has slapped over 30,000 FIFA 22 players with a week-long ban for exploiting a glitch in Ultimate Team. The so called “no loss glitch” was active in FIFA Ultimate Team’s hardcore competitive mode last week. Essentially, it made for an easy and effective way for players to hit a 20-0 win-loss record in FUT Champions. All players had to do was “dashboard” – hit the PlayStation or Xbox button on their controller – during a match and wait for the timeout. The game wouldn’t give you a loss for doing this, which meant players were able to quit out of matches they felt they would lose without penalty. As you’d expect, news of this “no loss glitch” spread and players exploited it en masse. So many players used it to gain the vast rewards that come from a 20-0 record in FUT Champions that the Ultimate Team transfer market suffered a crash as card values lowered even further. This morning, EA said it had identified over 30,000 active accounts that exploited this issue “consistently”, and has suspended them from FIFA 22 online for seven days. This prevents them from playing in this week’s FUT Champions Finals – aka the… Read full this story
- E. Timor revokes passports of nine Brazil-born players
- Survey says 41% of players made to wait for wages
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where all 32 teams stand heading into Week 12
- ‘WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS’: Execs speak out against Trump’s immigration ban
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Where all 32 teams stand going into Week 11
- Reggie Bush to Lions on Day 2 of free agency
- Soccer faces epic fight against match-fixing
- How Do Muslim Footballers Cope During Ramadan?
- The Bulls have handed the keys to their 26-year-old, $90 million breakout star, and the NBA should be scared
- Cleveland rocked: Indians' season comes to stunning halt
EA issues seven-day bans to over 30K FIFA 22 players who exploited an Ultimate Team "no loss glitch" have 292 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.