Final Fantasy 14 is now the most profitable game in Square Enix’s RPG series. Naoki Yoshida, Final Fantasy 14 director, revealed at a recent Endwalker expansion preview event that the MMO has now surpassed 24 million players, as reported by IGN . This comes 11 years after the game was originally released and critically panned in its initial state. In a chart shared with the press, the game had 4 million registered users in 2015, then hit 10 million at the release of third expansion Stormblood in 2017. Since then, the numbers have doubled. “You all know just how hard things were for us with the original Final Fantasy 14,” Yoshida said in reference to the game’s launch. “Since then, we were able to transform the title into one that provides a major contribution to our company’s profits.” He continued: “It’s perhaps unbecoming of me to say but in terms of our business, we’ve been able to achieve great success. Moving forward, we’re going to spare no expense with our investments to ensure that this game continues to be one which our players can enjoy.” Yoshida also reflected on his relationship with the community in a new PlayStation Blog …. Read full this story
- PS5 UK stock update – GAME ‘to drop 15,000 consoles in MAJOR restock’, plus latest on Playstation at Argos, Amazon, Very
- PS5 UK stock LIVE – Amazon set to drop console stock on MONDAY – plus latest Playstation news at Currys, Very, GAME
- GeForce RTX 3060 12GB Review: Hope Springs Eternal
- Box Office 2019: What Went Right & Wrong In An $11.4 Billion Year & How 2020 Is Shaping Up
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Specs, Pricing, and Launch Date Revealed
Final Fantasy 14 now most profitable game in the series have 265 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.