Guardiola reflects on Man City’s defeat at PSG Sign up HERE for the latest MUFC breaking news and transfer updates SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Kylian Mbappe has just nine months left on his contract as Paris Saint-Germain chiefs start to sweat over his long term future. However, according to boss Mauricio Pochettino, there is a growing confidence that Mbappe will stay despite intense Real Madrid interest. Related articles Lionel Messi reignites Cristiano Ronaldo feud with Ballon d’Or comment Lionel Messi’s extraordinary talk with Luis Suarez over transfer Mbappe, who is still the second-most expensive player in the world following his £166million move from AS Monaco in 2017, came close to joining Madrid in the summer but PSG rebuffed two offers to hold on to their star man. Madrid are now expected to sign him on a free next summer, with Mbappe admitting earlier this month that he had asked to leave PSG to join Madrid back in July. The 22-year-old can… Read full this story
- Real Madrid Is In A Pit of Sadness Right Now
- With Zidane back on the sidelines, will Real Madrid make the most of the summer transfer window?
- Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again). Plus: we need to fix Premier League's VAR use
- Liverpool rises to the challenge, but Tottenham falls short (again)
- Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again)
- Why is Man City a juggernaut in Premier League but fails repeatedly in the Champions League?
- Without Messi and Ronaldo, El Clasico is now anyone’s game
- Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich: Champions League final – live!
Mauricio Pochettino gives optimistic Kylian Mbappe update as PSG try to thwart Real Madrid have 306 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.