Just over two weeks have passed since we launched our supporter programme on Eurogamer, which means it’s time for another podcast especially for you (words I will never stop hearing to Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue’s 1989 pop song tune). In Episode 2 of the Eurogamer Podcast, I’m joined by someone I think of as a shining star of video game writing and narrative design. She is someone who broke into the scene after collaborating with Inkle on the acclaimed narrative adventure 80 Days, a game that unpicks and reinterprets the famous novel by Jules Verne, for the better. It would be nominated for a Best Story BAFTA and eventually win my guest a UK Writers’ Guild Award.
- Hanoi luxury condo market: a shining star
- VN designer shines on int'l stage
- Bidrico: Shining of Fully-fledged Vietnamese Brand
- Vietnam designer shines on int'l stage
- VIB to host “Innovation Contest” for creative individuals
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR Oct. 1-15 (daily updated)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR May 1-10 (daily updated)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 10-20 (daily updated)
- What's on September 2013 (Daily updated)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR JULY 1 - 15 (daily updated)
The Eurogamer Podcast continues with a shining star of writing and narrative design have 181 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.